I am so new to the blog award concept but I absolutely adore the idea. So many times, followers become one sided, so when you are noticed for your hard work, It gives you the boost you need to keep going! I was nominated by the amazing Shri from http://personalogues.com/ for the Lovely Blog Award. If you haven’t heard about this one, here are the rules:
- Mention and leave a link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Share seven interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate others for the award.
- Share the good news with your nominees.
I recently shared three facts about me in my last award, so here are 7 more facts about me that might interest you:
- I pride myself on being very educated. I want to learn something new every day.
- I don’t watch much TV at all, and when I do, I either fall asleep, or keep myself awake with art.
- I’m a perfectionist. Sometimes that gets in the way of my art, but I really have to make an effort to accept what comes out.
- I just recently started learning beauty secrets and how to put on makeup. Who knew I was doing it wrong the whole time?
- I have to change the furniture around as often as I can. It always makes me feel like it gives new life to an old space!
- I have only been drawing for less than 2 years. I hadn’t even wanted to doodle before that, only scrapbooked occasionally.
- I am an avid PC gamer. Although I haven’t been able to play as much as I used to, I love MMORPG’s like World of Warcraft, (That’s right, vanilla player here!) and Diablo III.
I hope you enjoyed those little nuggets about me, now for my nominees. I want to nominate 7 blogs that have supported me in my new website as well as have some pretty amazing blogs.
- Learn Polymer Clay
- 1000 Places and Memories
- Saint P Blogging
- The Shower of Blessings
Congratulations to all of you! Now I’m off to be creative!