The rules for the award are as follows:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- You have to nominate 10 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
Created by: Okoto Enigma
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
Let’s get started!
Three Things About Me
- I absolutely LOVE to throw birthday parties, pretty much for anyone that will let me, even though I stress myself out sometimes.
- Sharing my southern accent with anyone outside my inner circle scares me. It’s something I have been made fun of more times that I would like to admit.
- I have recently fallen in love with audio books. I listen to them at work and while I draw.
Questions I Received
If you could learn a new language instantly, what would you choose and why?
I would definitely learn Spanish. First of all, I believe it is an amazingly beautiful language and I have always been fascinated by it. Secondly, I would greatly benefit in my career if I were bilingual, with Spanish being my second language.
What book(s) do you reread over and over?
I haven’t. Once I read a book, I’m done with it. However, if there is a movie to be made, I like to reread it before the movie is released.
What’s your favorite comfort food?
This one is easy. Anything southern is a comfort to me. I love any foods that stick to your bones like rice and gravy, pinto beans and rice and country fried chicken and mashed potatoes.
Do you plan your blog posts in advance, or write them as the ideas come?
Although I should plan my blog posts, most of them are on the fly, how I feel that day and what feelings I want to share in relation to the art that I created.
If you could have any mythical creature as a companion, which would you choose?
I would choose a dragon. Hands down, without hesitation.
The Questions For My Nominees
How did you know you wanted to start blogging?
What would you say is the main idea behind your blog?
What movie or book do you most relate to and why?
Do you like your picture taken?
If you were a star wars character, who would you be?
And Last But Not Least…My Nominees!
I do not have 10 bloggers to nominate, but I will at least nominate these three.